Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We made it!

It was a long flight. The kids did great they slept some played some but overall it was good. The last 30 mins they all got the giggles. Evelyn was entertaining everyone with goofy scary faces. The bus trip from Yokota AFB to Yokosuka took about 2 hours. I slept half the way so I missed so much I just couldn't stay awake. We all have had moments where it just hits us and we are out cold. They do have 7Elevens that the kids thought was awesome. When we got to the base I had to wake Kol up to get him off the bus at PSD and I think he was sleep walking again. He walked up to some random guy and started hugging him. I think it was the uniform, maybe he thought it was Liam. We got back on the bus and it took us to the lodge. One of the wives from the boat and her 2 girls greeted us with lots of goodies that we love. The kids have been playing with everything non-stop. We went for dinner with them and then came back to the room where we all got a much needed shower and then climbed into bed at 6:30pm. It was 3:30 am when I had 3 out of the 4 up asking for breakfast. I had a coffee headache and debated having a cup or going back to sleep. I went with the coffee. It is now 4:30am and I'm going to try and put them back to bed. They are very giggly and the rest of the lodge is sleeping and I'm sure not appreciating the loud children.

No comments:

Post a Comment