Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Still in Seattle

We stood in line waiting for our tickets from 1:30am until 3. Kol and Evelyn slept on the floor while we waited. I think Kol was sleep walking the whole way from the USO to the ticket counter, because when I told him to lay on one of the suitcases he was out in a second. We then went back to the USO where I feel asleep on the floor with the 2 youngest for about an hour and a half.  I feel a little refreshed. Thank goodness for the USO. While I was sleeping Kol had captivated an audience in the dinning area. I would wake up for a moment and all I could hear was his voice. Who does that remind you of? When I asked him what they were talking about he said sports, Hitler and Dr. Who. I can only imagine what was said. I thanked them all for entertaining him and they responded oh no he has been entertaining us.
At this point we are now checked back in through security, have had breakfast and I have my much needed coffee while we wait for our flight at 8:50 this morning. There is still no word if we are leaving or not. All I know is that at this point I hope we do because I wouldn't make it through another night like last night. The kids are very cranky, which is to be expected but it does not help when mom is just as cranky.

1 comment:

  1. even though i haven't seen kol in years, i can just imagine the fan club he amassed in that USO room. too funny.
    best of luck surviving this journey!

    ReplyDelete