Thursday, June 14, 2012

Houston

We are spending our last few days in Houston with family before we take off for Japan. Hanging by the pool. Where Lily and Evelyn have so bravely learned to jump off the diving board and swim to the edge all by themselves. Considering that 3 weeks ago at the hotel pool they wouldn't jump from the edge I was impressed.
Hannah and I are going to work on setting up this blog. I thought it would be an excellent way for us to keep track of all our endeavors in Japan and keep family and friends in the loop as well. I think blogging is a skill we could both benefit from. So please bear with us as we learn how to navigate it. Hannah informed me last night that she believes she should do all the writing because her language skills are better than mine. Well we will have to see about that, she may be right. However I do hope my college level work ranks me above a soon to be 8th grader.

No comments:

Post a Comment