Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Navy base

We took the free bus around the base today. I had to get the kids signed up for childcare while I'm in the area orientation brief (AOB) next week. Liam has been through it and says there is lots of good info. The kids ages meant I had togo to 3 different places CDC, youth center and the teen center. I get vouchers for the youngest three while I'm in class so childcare is free. Hannah is free anyway she can come and go on her own. My amazing Navy husband has left me with two instruction manuals. One for business and the other for pleasure.  I'm very thankful for his time organizing it all it is going to make my job so much easier. He has already found us a house.  I went and saw it today. It is awesome. The pictures he had sent me did not do it justice. We chose to live off base and I'm very excited about it.  The kids are droping like flies. Hannah is the only one still up.


1 comment:

  1. That house is AWESOME!! I am so jealous. Liam did a great job.

    ReplyDelete