Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF!!

Thank goodness. It has been a long week but I passed my written drivers test today and I'm signed up to take my practical test early Monday morning. Now I just have to find a car before I go crazy. We are moving out of the lodge tomorrow and into the house. Alone in a hotel room with 4 kids and only 2 queen beds for 10 days, ya I would rather not do that again. (That was said Evelyn style for those of you who know what that sounds like.)
I signed the 3 youngest up for swim lessons for the next 2 weeks to keep us busy. Now to find something for Hannah to do. She has to do a safety class at the gym before she can workout with me, but they only do it once a month and it is not until the end of July. She has been enjoying the library all week, reading. I am going to look into some music lessons for all of them too. Trying to stay busy until we see Liam again, which at the moment there is no end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment