Monday, June 18, 2012

Sea-tac airport

We are in Seattle all night hanging at the USO, which is packed with people.  We had to leave security to pick up our bags and walk quite far because 2 of the elevators are out of service. I am tired and we can't check into our next flight until 2:30am. I hope being up all night means I will have 4 sleeping babies on the flight tomorrow. That is if we have a flight. There is a tropical storm expected to hit Japan sometime tomorrow.  Hannah is busy downloading movies for the flight and Lily is sleeping on her lap. Kol is playing his psp and Evelyn was trying to sleep on my lap but gave up. This whole process wouldn't seem so exhausting if Liam was going to be there to greet us in Japan. He is currently deployed. I have said from the beginning of this whole process which started almost a whole year ago, that if I make it in one piece it will be a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment