Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Registered

I finished registering all 4 kids for school today and signed them up for 2 more weeks of swim lessons. I think this will be a summer they will never forget. They are going to get an extra month off because school here doesn't start until August 27th. I am glad they will have had lots of time to adjust. Every time we walk out the front door it is a challenge and we come home exhausted. Not being able to speak and read the language is difficult. It leads to very interesting dialogue. Today I was using my translate app on my phone to navigate a conversation. Thank goodness for smart phones. I feel bad not being able to understand them. I also had 2 phone calls today, which is even harder because you cannot use body language.
My goal for the rest of the week is to get myself enrolled in school. I'm hoping to knock out all my language requirements while I'm here, not to mention what I learn will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment