Monday, July 23, 2012

Chopsticks

We have all converted. The kids all prefer to use chopsticks. We use them at home when we have rice and stirfry, but tonight we had steak and Greek salad and they still insisted on using them. They are all catching on quick. When we eat out that is all they give you unless you know how to ask for a fork. I don't mind they are easier to wash. When we first got here I bought a set that is different colours so they each have their own so there is no fighting. They also have assigned seating in the van, otherwise it is a fight every time they get in. A lesson I learned growing up in a big family. Thanks Mom and Dad. It makes my life less stressful.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through my friend Catherine Woods' FB page. My 13 year old daughter and I had fun reading about all of your adventures. We are moving to a different house in the same city in a few weeks and your moving adventure really helped us put our move in perspective! Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate all of the sacrifices your military family has made! Our prayers are with you as you continue to grow your family and build a home in a far away land :)God Bless!

    ReplyDelete