Sunday, July 8, 2012

Church and Brave

We went to church today. The priest here is great. His homily was at least 20 minutes long, which for the kids if it goes past 15 they are usually getting restless and that was not the case. When it was over Kol said "Mom he was good, I like him." Kol is not easy to impress so that should tell you something.
We then went and saw Brave at the theatre on base. It was $3 each for me and Hannah and $2 each for Kol and Lily. Evelyn was free. A large popcorn and large soda was $5.25, so the 5 of us went to a movie for $20. Now that is a good deal. I can't remember the last time Liam and I were able to go for under $20 maybe in high school. The movie was good. We all enjoyed it.
I hope ya'll have as relaxing a Sunday as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment