Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Aquarium

We headed out early this morning to drop my van off on base, so the women I bought it from, Elvie, could have the inspection done. From there we walked towards the train station and I got a Starbucks. Elvie called and said that all the paperwork wasn't in the van so she came and picked all of us up and we drove back to the the house. I found the piece of paper she needed, then she drove us back to the station. Round trip was almost an hour.

We finally got on the train at Yokosuka station. We had to transfer in Kamakura to a different train to Enoshima. Total train time was about 45 mins. It was a 10 min walk to the aquarium to meet up with the group of people from the ship. We made it on time even with the car situation. The kids had so much fun visiting and looking at all the fish. Kol was my photographer for the day to keep him busy. Most of the pictures are of the fish. There is not many boys in the group besides babies and he would really like a man to talk to, his words. We stayed to see the dolphin show that the kids thought was fantastic. We then had the hour trip back to the base to pick up my van. We did lots of walking again today and it was hot and sticky. I was packing around 4 umbrella's incase it rained, which it didn't . I'm glad they had fun. It is always very draining trying to keep an eye on all four of them and by the end of the trip I'm always spent.

Riding the train



Hannah and Kol messing around while we are trying to take a nice picture.
Evelyn touching the starfish and sea cucumber
Kol taking his famous close ups




Dolphin show




No comments:

Post a Comment