Saturday, September 29, 2012

We survived!!

One more week down, by the skin of our teeth, but we did it. Praise God for amazing friends and family who support us through it all, oh and Skype for making it all possible. I don't transition well, I never have. I do very well with the stress of moving but once I get settled and life slows down a bit it always catches up with me and I start to struggle with all the new. It becomes very hard to keep moving forward and connect with new people. It makes it even harder when I'm doing it on my own. As my kids get older they have a harder time adjusting as well. With that said, I got Hannah and Kol signed up for some activities and we made it to the football games again Friday night. The kids wouldn't let me get away with not going they had so much fun last week.  We also did some retail therapy today at the Hard off. It is a second hand store, with clothes and bags that range from 50 yen to 100,000 yen Louis Vuitton bags. This particular store also had a second floor with housewares. We are now preparing for the Typhoon that is headed our way early Monday morning with possible winds of 50 knots. The kids school has been canceled for Monday. We will have to find something to keep us busy while stuck in doors. I am praying we don't get hit too hard, and if we do that we are ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment