Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beginnig of School Pics

Well we are all feeling better and no one else got sick. Praise the Lord.
We had open house for the kids schools last night and I am hopeful this is going to be a good year for all of them. Their teachers are great. The kids are really enjoying them too. Kol was taking full advantage of Hannah's teachers last night and asking all sorts of questions concerning curriculum, because he has any vested interest in 8th grade science. Ever time we moved classrooms I would remind him no questions, but as soon as a teacher would open the floor for questions he would be raising his hand or blurting something out and I would be kicking him under the table. At one point a kid outside the school was making a loud calling noise and the teacher stopped speaking to listen. Kol then thought it to be appropriate for him to cup his mouth and return the sound back 3 times. What am I going to do with that boy.  Hannah was taking it fairly well, she is normally very embarrassed by some of her siblings behavior. She did say however, thank goodness a lot of the teens didn't come last night or she would have been.

I finally got some pics of the kids and yes Kol needs a haircut but he is fighting me on it. I am going to try and take him this weekend. I think I have him convinced to get it trimmed. I tried a couple days in a row to get some good pics but 6am is early and there was always one of them that was not in the mood to cooperate. I think they realized they better just give in and get it over with.






No comments:

Post a Comment