Friday, August 17, 2012

Randomness

Mos Burger.
A very good Japanese chain. Their largest outside of McDonald's but much better quality, I think. They have a rice burger which is very good and I love their fries.

Dad's bunk. They loved seeing the ship and helping him carry all his stuff. It's not often they fight over who gets to carry the bags.

Us girls rocking out to music in the van waiting for Kol and Lily to be done with their AOB class. They had lots of fun learning to count to ten and dressing up in traditional Japanese clothing.

The Cicadas bugs in Japan are very loud. Ear piercing noise. The first time I noticed them was when we walked through the trees at the Imperial Palace. This is what I believe one looks like. It was on the wall outside my front door.  I left it alone, it was gone when I came back later.





No comments:

Post a Comment